Privacy & Security Policy
Frameshop.com.au values your privacy as much as you do. We ensure your personal information supplied
to us is kept private. We only ask for your details when you make a purchase via our website. The
details you provide us are used strictly to fulfill your order and never passed on.
Frameshop.com.au will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your
name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us.
If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records,
please contact us. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing
Frameshop.com.au will not sell personally-identifiable information to third parties.
Frameshop.com.au protects all orders and personal information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
technology and accepts payments over 128-bit SSL encryption
Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the product you purchase
from Frameshop you
may return it within 7 days of the receiving date, for a full refund for the price of the product.
All expenses associated with returns are the responsibility of the customer. If you have made the
wrong choice or have changed your mind, please contact us to negotiate a satisfactory solution.
We'll do our best to come to an agreeable resolution but wish to note that all our products are hand
made and custom so, unlike shoes or t-shirts, returns usually end up discarded and not resold.
We do our best to match the colours of our frames, mats and other products on our site to their real
life counterparts. Whilst we use calibrated devices and monitors, not all home devices and computers
will be calibrated to the correct colours. Thus we cannot be held responsible for minor variations
in colours when compared to your device. If there are major variations or issues please send through
a picture and we'll assess it in further detail.
Naturally, when shipping fragile items there is always a chance of damage in transit. We've estimated
this to be at around 2-3% on average. If you do receive any items you believed to have been damaged
in transit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We'll do our best to rectify any issues
you may have.
Our priority is to keep you happy and hanging beautiful frames and art on your walls. If it means a
refund, exchange, credit or repairs are needed as a result of damage in transit, we will be happy to
Glass can not be replaced as it won't make it on its own. Instead we can offer a refund of the glass
charged and you can obtain one locally or we can send a piece of clear acrylic (Perspex).
The clear acrylic is durable and travels to any destination without the risk of breakage.
Once it is in the frame there is no visible difference between the acrylic and clear glass. Our
acrylic is high quality and will not distort or become cloudy. It also provides UV resistance for
extra protection from fading!
Your satisfaction is important to us, if you run into any problems at all with our products or
transit, please let us know and we'll always work something out.
Certain materials (such as frames, backing boards and mat boards) may vary in colour over time based
on environmental factors when displayed and
changes in our suppliers material manufacturing processes/sourcing. Based on these reasons we cannot
the colours of products ordered at different times will be identical. If you would like to confirm
this with us or if you face an issue please
contact us to discuss.
Please note that raw and stained timber products have variations within the same batches. It is part
of the appeal to having a natural product, but we must note that
the these materials will always have colour and grain variations.
Website Terms & Conditions
By using Frameshop.com.au you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Frameshop.com.au puts significant effort into making sure the website information and prices are
accurate & correct.
- Frameshop reserves the right to alter any information or price at any time. When incorrect
information is identified frameshop.com.au will update it as soon as possible.
- In the event that an order has been placed for a product that has an incorrect price or product
description the customer will be offered a full refund or the customer can opt to pay the
- Frameshop.com.au puts significant effort into making sure that all stock shown on the website
are available. But frameshop.com.au does not guarantee that some products will be available at
the time of ordering.
- You must not use the frameshop.com.au website in any way that is illegal under Australian law or
in any way that may cause harm to frameshop.com.au or it's users.
- Frameshop reserves the right to block access to the website where inappropriate behave has been
- You must not collect or redistribute the information or images available on the frameshop.com.au
website, either by data-mining or other methods.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to
text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, and related visual
compositions or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this
site or otherwise contents that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing,
defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, or
racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but
not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- You must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your
affiliation with a person or entity.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that may infringe any patent,
trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By
uploading or transmitting any content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right
to reproduce and distribute such content and that the content complies with all applicable
federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that would constitute or encourage
a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or
violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising,
promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or
any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the
functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You must not upload, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information.
- You must not disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this website, or any
services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through
this website or affiliated or linked websites.
- You must not access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals
attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
- You must not disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this website or affiliated
or linked websites.
- Upon uploading contents, You must acknowledge that Frameshop may review your content for
adherence to our guidelines and compliance with the terms set forth in this agreement. Without
limiting the foregoing, Frameshop shall have the right to reject to perform work on an order on
any content that violates the terms or is otherwise objectionable to Frameshop.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content. In
this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content, created by or submitted to,
Frameshop. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation
of your content, and that neither Frameshop nor any other party involved with the production of
any product incorporating such content, assumes that responsibility. Frameshops production of
any product depicting your content does not indicate that Frameshop approves of the content,
that the content obeys all applicable laws, or that you are absolved of any liability or harm
arising from the use of the content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Frameshop may preserve content and may also disclose content if
required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is
reasonably necessary to.
- You comply with legal process; enforce the Agreement; respond to claims that any Content
violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of
Image kind, its users and the public.
All images and designs used on this website are the property of Frameshop or of the copyright owners
from which Frameshop has express authorization. You must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute
images or content from this website in any form without written authorization from Frameshop. The
customer undertakes that all text and images delivered to Frameshop for inclusion in the artwork
will not infringe any copyright, trademark, registered design or other proprietary right of any
third party and shall not be defamatory or otherwise render Frameshop open to legal action. Should
Frameshop suffer any financial loss as a result of action taken against us by a third party who has
had their rights infringed or has been defamed, the customer is liable to reimburse the amount of
such loss to Frameshop.