Custom made to order
- Custom made to any size up to 150 x 100cm (larger sizes available on request)
- Thickness is 5mm (tolerance of +-2mm)
- Range of colours available
- Works with normal chalk and most liquid chalks.
- We highly recommend to season or prime your chalkboard before your first use. View this video guide.
- To clean normal chalk use a soft, slightly damp cloth. Always allow chalk board to dry completely before writing.
- To clean liquid chalk please refer to your liquid chalk brands recommendations, in general we recommend this VersaChalk Cleaning Kit for use on our boards.
- For unframed chalk boards we recommend gluing or using adhesive strips to hang on the wall
- Framed chalk boards come ready to hang
- The "Support Frame" is designed to give the chalk board a floating effect off the wall and is easily hung with two hooks, nails or screws on the wall.
- Logos, menus and images can be printed onto the chalk board, for this or any other special requests, please contact us.